Rivertrees Residences

Suburban Singapore - where most Singaporean citizens live.
Spotlessly clean, modern and very accessible due to excellent IT, logistics and transport infrastructure, the suburban estates of Singapore are highly sought after by locals and expats alike.
Wide open green spaces, clean air, and friendly neighbourhoods make the suburbs especially liveable.
mrling

Rivertrees Residences

Post by mrling » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Yesterday I accompany my brother to Rivertrees Residences showflat for a viewing. We viewed Riverbank and Jewel before going over to Rivertrees Residences. My brother fell in love with rivertrees 3 bed room Verandah layout immediately at the showflat. It a really excellent layout with Two balconies at the front and back of the apartment. This design allow maximum cross ventilation and natural lighting. Quality of Rivertrees Residences condo is superior too if you compare to other condo in the same location. I personally like the frontage. Its double view, the pool and the river view is what attract me. It is hard to find property with unblock view these day not to mention one that fronted the waterway. And guess what? Price psf is close to $1000psf. We left Rivertrees Residences showflat at around 2pm in the afternoon. My friends is now expediting his other property sale. Hope he will be in time to get his dream home in Rivertree Residences.