Stars of Kovan New Condo Showflat

Suburban Singapore - where most Singaporean citizens live.
Spotlessly clean, modern and very accessible due to excellent IT, logistics and transport infrastructure, the suburban estates of Singapore are highly sought after by locals and expats alike.
Wide open green spaces, clean air, and friendly neighbourhoods make the suburbs especially liveable.
mrling

Stars of Kovan New Condo Showflat

Post by mrling » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Pass by Kovan last week and saw Stars of Kovan showflat appear to be still being built. Stars of Kovan showflat appear to have took a very long time to get ready. I was approached by Stars of Kovan sales representative this afternoon at in town area that launch date is not confirm yet. However the developer seem to have commenced the new launch marketing activities. Based on the agent who talked to me, the preview schdule isn't firmed up yet. Actually, the saleperson mentioned nothing was confirmed. No floor plan, no price and no perspective of the building also. I'm really curious how the building will look like. Anyway I have already registered with him for Stars of Kovan showflat and Sturdee Residences showflat viewing. He will inform me once the dates are firmed up. I'm actually looking out for my colleague who's going to buy a two bed room. Stars of Kovan being situated at the side of Kovan city and MRT might just be suitable for him.